Thursday, April 11, 2013

quotes

I sat down today and began writing about the passage from the book of Acts that spoke to me at church on Sunday evening.  I wasn't able to complete it.  Even as I sit here now, I am writing/deleting and starting all over again multiple times.  I guess my mind is just not present with me tonight.

It's been a rough day. 

Hopefully tomorrow I will have something more profound and inspiring for you to read.  So, check back.  For now, I am going to share with you some quotes that in their own way sum up how I am feeling today.






 



I have others, but truthfully, I am having a hard time staying awake.  I am emotionally drained. 

I'm going to check out for tonight.... check back tomorrow or Saturday for pictures from Preston and Lindi's birthday and hopefully the piece on ACTS!! 

HAPPY EARLY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

No comments: