Friday, March 21, 2008

Ella, Spring break and updated prayer request....



I forgot to post these pictures of beautiful Ella! She is a little girl who came home from Guatemala two weeks ago. I met her and her mom Saturday at Joseph Lott's shower. She lives in South Carolina, so hopefully she and JP can get together again sometime!


Scott and I are OFFICIALLY on spring break!!!! WOO-HOO! I am off work until Monday the 31st! I am so excited! Plus, the weekend is suppose to be beautiful! Tonight we are going out with Terry, Shannon and the kids....maybe I'll have some fun pictures to share. Keep Shannon in your prayers--she is scheduled for a C-section in four weeks!!! Things are great! Just keep her and baby Peyton in your prayers!
Updated prayer request: Some of you have emailed/called me about my friends, Brian and Megan. Brian is remaining positive and keeping his sense of humor through his struggle with the cancer. Megan and the kids are hanging in there and taking things day by day. Monday evening my dad and Michael (my little Tyler's dad) went over and built him a ramp in their garage so that we could get Brian outside. Tomorrow we have arranged for them to have a wheelchair accessible van so that he can get around town for a while. Continue to keep him in your DAILY prayers! I am going to try and swing by tomorrow to see him get out. If I don't, Scott and I are hanging out with them on Mondays (as long as Brian feels well.) I will continue to give you updates......Brian has a website brianparrott.org
Thanks for all of your care and concern!

No comments: