Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oasis

Tomorrow (Thursday) night, Oasis will be meeting for the first time! I am very excited and hope that we will have a good turn out. We will be meeting at the Augusta road library from 6:00-7:30. If anyone is interested in coming, but is not sure how to get there, feel free to call me for directions.

I hope everyone is having a super week! JP and I have been at the lake. I will post pictures as soon as I can!!

Directions to Ramsey Branch Library:

From 85: Take exit 46A-turn left onto Augusta road. Drive over bridge and through two lights. Turn right onto Lydia street--library is on right on the hill. You can't miss it!

From downtown Greenville: Turn right on Church street. Turn left on Augusta road and drive until you get to the intersection at the Goodwill store. Turn left at the light and then left onto Lydia street. Library on right!

1 comment:

Katie said...

JP has been tagged by A&B :)