Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Private

In the near future I am going private with JP's blog. For those of you who may not know what this means, basically it will be closed to the public. I have several reasons for doing this. It would be too complicated to write. Don't worry--it's NOTHING negative! If you follow our blog and would like to continue, please email me and let me know. I will make sure you are able to see it. Many of you have been with us since the beginning of our adoption and your comments mean A LOT to me! I am thankful for the friendships I have formed through this blog! I hope our family (in state and out) emails me...I definitely want you to watch JP grow!

I am keeping the WOMEN OF FLESH blog open. Once our meetings begin, you will be able to keep up with what's going on and find out meeting times and places there. Continue to visit that site.

Email me at: andreabeam@live.com

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey if I am not added I will never know what is going on with you. PLEASE do not block me.

Jennifer said...

Uhhh, can I be added to your PRIVATE blog?

Unknown said...

i better be added! lol roseann

jajbs said...

I would love an invite. I want to continue following...

asalemi@cox.net

amanda