Sunday, March 30, 2008

On our way to see the Doodlebops......Hooray!

Scott and Amy grew up hoping that one day they would carry their children to see the DOODLEBOPS live!! Watching the Doodlebops while driving to see the Doodlebops!


Dee Dee is actually JP's favorite, but daddy wouldn't let him wear a pink dress...KiKi let us borrow her wig!
KiKi was trying to figure out exactly how to hold her head so that the wig didn't fall off.


Hey, these chairs are cool! JP recognized this sign... it was his first "clue" that we were at the "bopbop" concert!
DeeDee and Moe are even cuter in person.
Before the concert, KiKi called the "bops" to let them know that their biggest fans were coming! (Sorry, this one was out of order!)



Daddy and Mommy Doodle.
Do I watch the concert or play with this cool toy?


They finally came out on stage....love at first sight!

Look, mommy....it's the Doodlebopbops!
OOOh, I know this song!

Let's get on the bus!!


























We had an AWESOME time!!! Thanks, GaGa!









7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
starzy18 said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time. No orange hair for JP? I love the hats!

theowensclan said...

Oh for funny! You guys look great in the wigs! I'm glad everyone had a great time!

Melissa said...

LOVE IT. Looks like you had fun too.

Melissa

LouLou said...

PRECIOUS!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad JP loves the Doodlbops, but can I be honest with you??? They really give me the creeps! :) Those guys (I think they're guys) are almost too much for me to stomach. Oh well...whateve JP likes though is fine with me! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen....it's either Doodlebops or Wiggles! The Doodlebops sing better!