Sunday, March 23, 2008

My 1st Easter

My 1st Easter basket full of my favorite things...Elmo book, chocolate bunny, sour gummy worms and cars! Thank you, Easter Bunny!I would have shared, but Sandi had her OWN stuffed animal. (It's no longer stuffed!)
Read to me, daddy....




Fast forward.......I'm dressed and running down the ramp at Rose's to find my Easter eggs! Don't let me fall, Jamie!


Here's one...
two.....
three.....

four....


five....


.......and six!! WooHoo! I love this game!








Me and mommy.
Jamie came home from Clemson JUST to help me hunt my Easter eggs! hehehe!








5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the Easter story and love the pictures (bed head and all)

starzy18 said...

Looks like you guys had a great easter!

Shelly said...

Happy Easter! It looks like you had a great day.

theowensclan said...

JP looks so sharp in his Easter clothes. The egg hunt looked like a lot of fun!

Jennifer said...

What a dapper little dude!!! I love the bedhead and sleepy face in the first few pictures - they look so cute when they wake up in the morning, don't they!

Hope you guys had a good Easter and have a great spring break!!!