Sunday, March 2, 2008

Scott's favorite birthday present.....

Wow! This is a really big cat...wonder if I could fit his tail in my ear! (those of you who know JP understand this...) Kiss the Tiger!

Thursday night JP and I went with my parents to meet some friends at the Clemson girl's basketball game. Don't panic, Gamecocks....our god-son, Tyler, was shooting hoops with his Challenger league during halftime. We went to support him. JP was in heaven! He loved every minute of it. Most of his time was spent staring at the Jumbo Tron waiting for the Doodlebops to appear! There were not a lot of people in the stands, so the Tiger made his way around the stadium. Much to my surprise, JP LOVED him too! He went right to him. SO, these pictures were for his dad on his birthday! He was SO PROUD of his 'lil tiger! (Sense the sarcasm!)

2 comments:

starzy18 said...

I love the pictures! I knew JP would love the tigers :) That's where his heart is, with Clemson, not Carolina! HeHe!
JP is getting so big!

theowensclan said...

He looks so good in powder blue. Maybe he'll be a Citadel fan! Hummmm?