Friday, February 29, 2008

Dear Scott,

HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY, sweetheart! It's been a VERY looooong year! I wanted to publicly tell you how much more I love you now than I ever have. You are the most wonderful, supportive, God-fearin' husband and I thank God every morning for you and the relationship that we have. On top of that.....you are an AWESOME daddy! I already knew you would be. JP is blessed for many reasons. YOU are a very big one!

Thank you for who you are. I will never be able to thank the Lord enough for the blessing He gave me when He sent me you! I hope your day is WONDERFUL...you certainly deserve it!

I love you,
Me

P.S. To all of our buddies and lurkers out there---we went to dinner w/ Terry,Shannon and the kids tonight...FYI, Scott's gift (which was the HE-MAN Masters of the Universe DVD) came in a Hannah Montana giftbag with a singing Hannah Montana card! hehehe! PLEASE make fun of him for that!

3 comments:

starzy18 said...

Happy Birthday Scott! Wow! He-Man in a Hannah Montana bag and card...Showing that masculinatey:)
Just kidding! The sad part is that I have the She-ra DVD. I loved She-ra growing up.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!

Did you get any text messages/pictures from Andrea...you know, just as an "extra" little surprise???

theowensclan said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day! The weather was absolutley beautiful. I hope you enjoy ALL of your birthday presents!