Sunday, February 24, 2008

UGH!!

I feel like I have not been a part of civilization in several days. JP and I BOTH were bit by the flu-bug. Thankfully he has been fever-free since Thursday night and is feeling like his old self again. I, on the other hand, feel horrible. I am better today (thanks to LOTS of drugs and antibiotics) than yesterday. I was unable to walk yesterday morning....literally!

JP is going to Connie's tomorrow and I am staying home ALL BY MYSELF! I am NOT getting out of the bed! I will miss my baby, but I cannot wait to be alone and not responsible for anyone but me! Scott has been wonderful. He is exhausted from taking care of both of us, but there have been times when JP wanted me. It's hard to feel this way and have a baby hanging on your leg!

Well, I hope every one's doing well. This bug has been nasty for everyone who's been affected by it. Hopefully it'll be gone soon.

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

Glad JP is feeling better. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Get lots of rest tomorrow.