Friday, February 22, 2008

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND PRAY!!!!!!!!

A good friend of mine is in the hospital with her husband. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor almost two years ago. He began having seizures yesterday afternoon. He is having continual seizures while in the hospital.....the Oncologist has told them that he will probably not recover from this. I spoke with her this afternoon and she told me that they would probably be calling Hospice in.

My heart is literally breaking for her! Although she has a great support system, I can't imagine what it's like. She has two children-an 8 year old little boy and a 4 year old girl. She is taking them to the hospital tonight to see their dad.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY FOR A MIRACLE FOR THIS FAMILY!!!!!! I feel so helpless. I want to be with her so bad, but JP and I BOTH have the flu--yuk! There's no way I can get around them. We all know that God is the Great Physician! Join me in asking for a miracle on their behalf!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no Andrea. I am so saddened by this news. I thought he was getting better. I will say a prayer. She is a strong woman, but this is one test she should not have to go through this early in life.
On another note, Take care of yourself. I am not happy that the flu has come to the MC.
Melissa

Debbie said...

I will be praying for this family and you as you minister to them!

Debbie

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, Andrea - that is just so horrible. I can't imagine what this family is going through. I will pray for them and for you.

Take care of yourself. I heard you now have the flu too. Wow - you've had one tough week. Hang in there!

Angela said...

Hey Hun

We missesd you at the cabin..Seeing as you have no entries I am assuming you are not feeling better. I am so sorry you guys are sick. I know it is not fun. Iam glad you left Friday. You know we are all praying for M and B and their family. None of us can imagine what they are going through. If you do anythign for them, let me know and I will be happy to help
Ang