Sunday, February 3, 2008

Monday Morning Eve

Yuk! For those of you who haven't realized it, Monday comes in the morning. It's not as exciting as Christmas. It's not that I do not love my job or hanging out with my co-workers....I just LOVE being at home with my family! This was a great weekend. Friday we hung out in Easley with a Tennessee cheerleader. Saturday we were lazy most of the day. JP only woke up once. Scott brought him into our room at 6:00 thinking he was up for the day.....NOPE! He fell back asleep until 9:45!!! It was awesome! Saturday evening we played with Kenzie at Scott's parent's house. Last night...(drumroll, please!) HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. He didn't wake up until 7:00! I thought I was dreaming. We went to church this morning-got home around 11:00 and have been goofing off the whole day. It's been good.

JP is pulling on my leg as we speak--I have promised him that we will go to the Doodlebops website. The t.v. is currently off limits due to the SuperBowl.

Despite the fact that the weekend is over, I hope everyone has a great Monday!

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

I love weekends too! I'm so glad that JP slept the whole night!