Monday, February 25, 2008

Move over Steven Curtis Chapman......





Here comes Terry Wood!! He will probably kill me for posting this, but OH WELL! It won't be the first time he's had it in for me and I'm sure it won't be the last. He's not usually good at following through with his threats, so I'm not worried.......


ANYWAY.... you may not have had the opportunity to hear of him as of yet, but I promise you will! He has been in the ministry of loving Jesus and serving people (mostly students) for a very long time. In fact, I met him and his wife 13 years ago. He was my youth minister. Well, after serving God in a few churches and ministering in numerous roles in the church, he is FINALLY following his God-given passion and talent and going into full-time music ministry! I hate that it's taken this long for God to provide this door for him....I guess I am a little bias, but he has the most amazing voice! (Kathi can tell you, ha!) He is currently in the studio working on his 1st music CD. I am very excited about it, and wanted to publicly announce it to everyone who reads this blog. When you find his CD in the store...BUY IT!!! Tell every church you come in contact with about him. He has a heart for God, family and music!


Okay, this advertisement is coming to a close. I will tell you to check out his ministry website: http://www.collideoscope.net/


Pray for him and his family as he begins this new chapter of his life. Although it's exciting, it's also scary. They are expecting a new baby in April and are trusting God to provide for their needs!

3 comments:

starzy18 said...

I'm am so excited for Terry and Shannon and the kids! He has an awesome voice, so much passion!
Let me know when his CD comes out!

theowensclan said...

I am his NUMBER ONE fan!! In fact, I'll be president of his fan club. I LOVE his voice!! I will buy every copy that is made and give them to all of my friends and family. People, I promsie. You will never hear a more amazing voice!!!

Jennifer said...

I'll definitely buy it...let me know the big debut date!

Are you feeling better today? I know you probably felt guilty staying at home by yourself, but you definitely needed it. Take care of yourself too!