Saturday, February 2, 2008

GO VOLS!!

What's everyone laughing at?
I'll pick my nose since you're laughing anyway.
Look, daddy, I'm dressed like a cheerleader AND talking on a princess phone!


Don't judge me! Let me explain.....

We were hanging out at Terry and Shannon's last night. Most of you know that Shannon is pregnant (yeah, God!) Pregnancy causes your brain to mis-fire sometimes. Knowing that, and knowing how she just LOVES to aggravate Scott, she dressed JP up in one of MaryElizabeth's old Tennessee cheerleading outfits! Complete with a pretty orange and white bow!

I laughed so hard! It's a joke, however, Scott is unable to handle this kind of humor! He pouts about it. So, we had to quickly undress him....but FIRST I had to get some pictures of my beautiful little girl! hehehehehe

2 comments:

starzy18 said...

Too funny! I bet Scott was not happy at all! JP looks so cute as a girl! I love the pictures!

Katie said...

LOL !!!