Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Reunion!


I had to post this. My mom, my aunt, JP and I went to a baby shower today for our new friend, Erin! (bringinghomejoseph.blogspot.com) Her son, Joseph and my Joseph were in the same orphanage in Guatemala. Erin and I had the same agency/lawyer etc. We met through blog world, but found out that she was from South Carolina as well! She grew up in the same church with my aunt. SO, when she and her husband came to town for a long-awaited baby shower, Jp and I were invited! We had a lot of fun! The boys were SO cute together! For the first few minutes they just stared each other down. I will post more pics of them playing later.
Thanks, Erin for the invite! We had a blast! We look forward to getting together more often!

4 comments:

starzy18 said...

What a small world! That is so neat. I can't believe how big JP is getting!

Melissa said...

How wonderful Andrea. These connections will be so great for JP as he gets older.
Melissa

JulieMom101 said...

How awesome! Don't you wonder what they were thinking in those stare-downs? :-) Did they know each other in the orphanage? If so, I wonder if they were remembering each other. :-)
Thanks for praying for the TZ Team - both JCBs said they could feel the prayers on Saturday before they left. So relieved to have them there now!
Love you all ~
Julie

Mrs. Sassy S. said...

JP is so cute.