Tuesday, November 12, 2013

a very heavy heart



My emotions are all over the map tonight.  I will attend a funeral Wednesday for an extraordinary woman.  It is my understanding that there is most probably another funeral that will take place in the near future for a very dear friend who is reaching the finish line in his race with cancerThursday, I will finally close the door on a part of my life that no longer exists. 

My heart is very heavy.

I am more thankful now than ever for my salvation and my faith.  Life is short, guys.  And God is making it very clear to me that the things I think are so important on this Earth...they aren't so important in light of eternity. 

I will not be posting again until next week.  Thanks for your patience and your support.

Have a great rest-of-the-week! 



No comments: