Saturday, February 18, 2012

another pinterest recipe

CHICKEN ROLL
This one was SUPER simple! I tried it earlier this week. It was pretty good! I won't say that it was my all-time favorite, but it was DEFINITELY worth making... very cheap & very quick. Perfect for the working wife/mother.

Here's what you'll need:
- 2 cans of white chicken ( I bought Swanson )
- 2 sleeves of crescent rolls ( I used the store brand at Ingles)
- 1 packet of Ranch (powder) dressing
- 8 0z of cream cheese
- hot sauce ( no particular kind)
Here's what you do:
1) Roll out the crescent rolls and press them together into squares.
2) Layer them around your baking sheet into a circle.
3) Drain chicken, mix with cream cheese in a bowl.
4) Add 1/2 packet of Ranch sauce and hot sauce ( as much or as little as you want)
5) Spoon out chicken mix onto the crescent rolls and fold the corners over.
6) Bake at 350 until rolls are golden brown
I served this dish with fast food fries from the frozen section of the store. You can dip in sour cream or the sauce of your choice. Or, you can serve it plain. Depending on how many you're serving, it should feed you MORE than once!
ENJOY! :)

No comments: