Monday, February 20, 2012

late night snack





Speaking of snacks, Scott and I are on a mission to lose weight. I am writing about this in the hopes that it will serve as a form of accountability on my part! I've actually done pretty well so far with the eating part of it. Exercising? Not so much. I'll get there though. Believe it or not, I used to be pretty skinny. Before, what I like to refer to as the GREAT DEPRESSION (JP's adoption), I enjoyed running/biking and lifting small weights. My goal is to get to that point again. It will take lots of prayer and discipline, that's for sure.
I packed up all of my "skinny clothes" and have them stored in the attic. Let's see how long it takes me to get back in them... I am hoping BEFORE summer????
We'll see. I'll post random updates from time to time. Now, I'm off to enjoy my President's Day vacation with my favorite Mayan Indian!

No comments: