Thursday, February 23, 2012

random bulleted thoughts...

  • I visited my friend in the hospital tonight who delivered her baby girl! Her baby was born with a cleft lip and palate. She's BEAUTIFUL! I am so thankful for a God who loves us and more importantly loves His little babies! Congratulations, Steph!!
  • My sweet boy has been sick for the past two days. :( I HATE to see him like this! It breaks my heart. However, you can read JP's thoughts on his sickness here.
  • My last writing class at Furman is coming up next Tuesday. I am SO SAD!!! I have enjoyed this class more than any other college course I have EVER taken! I have learned so much. We are presenting our first rough draft of our children's book to be critiqued. And then they are going to give us agent's/publisher's information....VERY EXCITED!!
  • I have never been more thankful for a Friday to get here than I am this week. With Stephanie gone on maternity leave, things have gotten a little shady! Any time you work with children like ours, it's never a good thing when the "team" is broken up. However, we'll power through with SPRING BREAK thoughts dancing around in our heads!
  • I have another Pinterest recipe to share soon! Love it! (Thanks, Karen!)
  • Still addicted to Burn Notice...if I'm not careful, it could take over my life!
  • I'm excited about a couple's shower Saturday night for my Bubba and Natalea!

Well, I guess that's it for now. All of these thoughts were swimming around in my head, so I thought I would share!

Everyone have a SUPER FABULOUS Friday! x0x0

No comments: