Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ramblings

Okay, so I am a little bummed about not being able to upload any pictures to my GOOGLE account. I will figure it out at some point. Until then, you'll have to endure my ramblings!

My brain is one big tangled up mess right now. I swear, once I told God that I wanted to actually use the passion He has given me for writing, my mind DOES NOT shut off. Ever. In one respect, it's a good thing. I have a TON of material. On the other, it's awful, because I'm so tired. I keep telling myself that I am going to organize my thoughts, my days, my weeks. That hasn't happened yet. As you know, mom and I are in the middle of writing (and re-writing) our children's book. Well, last night as I curled up into bed and was drifting off to sleep, God gave me another idea for a children's book. I got out of bed, grabbed my laptop and wrote it down. I WASN'T EVEN PLANNING ON WRITING ANOTHER CHILDREN'S BOOK!! Writing devotionals is where my heart is. Or so I thought. I guess we'll see what happens.

JP is having a SUPER week at school. I guess being stripped of his daily luxuries has paid off! I love him so much!

Scott has joined a local gym. Believe it or not, his knee is beginning to swell again. (I'm not going there...). We decided that if he worked really hard at staying in shape and healthy, maybe the recurrence of whatever disease attacks him will take it's time in showing up again. Your prayers would be appreciated!

Class at Furman is still rolling along for mom and I. It continues to be wonderful! We are already trying to decide what classes we want to take next. Hopefully I can find some good ones during the summer when I'm off work.

Well, that's it for now. I am going to jump in bed and doze off to Dr. Phil! I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS week so far!

No comments: