Wednesday, February 8, 2012

i love hump-day

I took JP to buy his Valentines for his class today. They are having a party Friday and he is very excited. Part of his homework for the next two days is to write all of the names on the Valentines. I didn't even really help him all that much...he looked at the list and off he went! (Now, if he only worked that well in class, we'd be in business!)
He, of course, chose Power Rangers! We found them at Dollar General for ONE DOLLAR! Mommy was happy with that!

We also found a SMURF coloring book for $1.


We had dinner tonight at Nanny's. JP and Preston LOVE to play together. Preston literally thinks he is as big as JP...they are so cute!
Uh, Oh! Someone left the gate open...

Laurie threatened to KILL me with this picture. She said people would think she was a bad mom. I said that dried green beans, snot, and drool never looked so good!
Last, but not least, here is a little recipe I found on Pinterest: Take crescent rolls and put 1/2 of a mozzarella cheese stick and three small pepperonis in each one. Bake on 350 for 20-25 minutes. Or until the rolls are golden brown.
Super simple and super good!
Well, that's about it for today folks! Like I said, I LOVE hump-day. It's all down hill from here!

1 comment:

50proposals said...

Love your blog! Would you consider guest blogging on my blog. I was hoping for a proposal story from SC!