Thursday, February 21, 2013

favorite photos friday

Well, the weekend is here!!  Thank goodness.  As I sit here waiting on the washer to cut off so I can change the laundry over, I decided that it would be fun to share a few of my ALL TIME favorite photos of JP.  I have posted them before, but it was several years ago.  I cannot believe how much he has grown!   

All of these pictures were taken at my cousin, BJay's, wedding.  He and Holly were married on a golf course in Charleston and my little man was one of the ring bearers...


 JP and the Groom
 
 
 JP and Graham...the most HANDSOME men in the wedding party, if I do say so myself!


The big moment!  I was SO PROUD of him! 
 
Even though it was October, it was still warm enough (for the kids anyway) to play around the water.  This is one of my favorites...
 
 
 
Well, I'm afraid that's it for tonight, folks.  I cannot say that I am sleepy, but I am definitely heading to bed with John Mayer radio on Pandora and my headphones.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday.  Tomorrow night I am going to enjoy a nice dinner and a movie.  Can't wait! 
 
 
Stay tuned for my thoughts on Nicholas Sparks',  Safe Haven.

No comments: