Saturday, February 9, 2013

 
Last night I went over to Megan and Hal's to hang out.  We ate frozen pizza and watched a movie and, of course, LAUGHED!  (Above)  For those of you who do not know me, this is Megan's son, Colton.  He turned 14 years old Thursday... I cannot believe he is so grown!  I have been friends with Megan for MANY YEARS.  When Colton was a baby, his dad traveled all week.  I was not married at the time, so we spent a lot of time together.  Colton was my little buddy... and always will be.  His dad, Brian, passed away five years ago after battling brain cancer for three years.  Brian would be SO PROUD of Colton and the man that he is becoming.  I know I am.  He is so kind-hearted, sweet spirited and as you can see, handsome.  Watch out, ladies!  And lock your doors, Megan! 
 
 
Megan has since remarried to a WONDERFUL man, Hal.  This is his son, Jackson.  Lots of SPUNK in this little package. 
 
 
 
Megan will kill me for posting this picture.  I didn't give her a chance to put her hat back on...as you can see, I do not care.  Love her!
 

This is Hal....an awesome guy, brother, and friend to me!  He and Megan are meant for one another.  I am SO happy God brought them together. 

 
And this is beautiful Erin AKA Honey (and Preston's love interest!)  A beautiful girl, inside and out.  Just like her mommy.
 
 
Okay, well as I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to spend more time thanking God for my friends and showing my appreciation for them.  So, that's what I decided to do here.  This is my life.  My friends.  My family.  These (along with countless others) are the people who take care of me.  Encourage me.  Support me.  Love me.
 
Well, it's Saturday and it's GORGEOUS outside.  I am going out for a run.  Tonight I have a date with another one of my best girls.  I will post about her later on.  I hope everyone has an amazing Saturday!!!
 
 



No comments: