Tuesday, February 19, 2013

feedback please

Okay,  I need your help with something.  A while back, I wrote three inspirational pieces that I posted on my other blog.  I am going to send one of them to a magazine for possible publication.  I would love for you to help me decide which one I should send.  With each of them, I need to add a couple of verses from the Bible and a prayer, but you hopefully can at least let me know which one you like best.

After you read them, you can either leave a comment in the comment section below, or email/text me.  In the past, most of you have emailed.  Feel free to do that.  If I have given you my cell number before, you can text me.  Or, if you do not want to do any of those, you can send me a facebook message. 


Just click on the links below to read them.

1.)  BEAUTIFUL

2.)  TURN IT LOSE

3.)  GOD PAINTED A SMILE TODAY

I appreciate your help!! Have a great night!!



No comments: