Wednesday, February 6, 2013

the weekend


Megan and I on our way to meet the other girls at the lake!  We LAUGHED all the way to Keowee...seriously, it was so healing!  At one point neither of us could breathe.  FUN TIMES!!!
 
On our way to dinner at the Lighthouse!!  Yummy!!!



 
After dinner, we came back to the house and CHILLED!  It was so relaxing... of course, Alexis made brownies, so we gorged ourselves with those first!!
 
 A few of my favorite girls!
 


We spent a lot of our time laughing at videos on YouTube....I'd rather not share, publicly what those videos were!  LOL  Afterwards, we carried our party downstairs to watch the movie, Pitch Perfect.  Hilarious!

 
Our Oasis for the night... thank you, Alexis!  You are a wonderful host and an even more wonderful friend!
 
 
Sunday night, after church, JP and I went to Pastor Mike and Gail's house for dinner and football.  It was a lot of fun!
 
 
On Facebook, I titled this picture "Babysitter's Club."  I babysat Megan (right) from the time she was a baby until she was about JP's age.  Now, on Sunday afternoons, she babysits JP for me to go to choir practice.  We've come full circle! Ha!  Seriously, I LOVE this girl...but, not quite as much as JP! 
 
 
We were there way past JP's bedtime.  Can you tell?! 
 
 
JP and Mrs. Gail.  They have become fast friends! 
 
And this little piece of sweetness is my friend Megan's daughter, Erin.  JP named her Honey when he was younger.  She met Preston for the first time Sunday afternoon and fell in love with him.... Of course, as you can tell, he was doing his fair share of flirting!
 
 
 
Well, that's about it for this past weekend.  Are you bored to death?!  We had a great time.  As always.  I have found myself LIVING for the weekends.  Even more so than before.  In light of our present trials, I THRIVE on spending time with family and some of my very BEST friends.  I've said it before, and I will say it again...
 
 
I am blessed.

No comments: