Saturday, February 23, 2013

kerri



 
This is my girl, Kerri. We went through high school and our first year of college together.  We have seen one another through just about everything.  So, this is my "dedication" post to her!  She means the WORLD to me and I am so thankful that God put her in my life.  It is not often that day goes by when we do not communicate with each other.  I definitely could not make it without her.

Kerri, I know you read this blog.  Thank you for being my best friend.  You are a beautiful person, inside AND out.  I admire and respect you.  I love our therapy sessions and laughing with you is my favorite part of any day.  I love that you call me for counsel when my life is the one that is falling apart.  I love that you support me and love me no matter where I am on the emotional ladder.  I love that when things are really crazy for the both of us, we are able to quickly slip back in time to our infamous beach trips and begin to laugh about all the TROUBLE we caused once upon a time.  Always a spirit lifter!

Although I could write a book, I'll stop here.  I love you, girl.  More than you know.  Thanks for being my babe.

xoxo

No comments: