Saturday, June 23, 2012

busy


Tonight I am going with my mother in law, sister in law and niece to the Lady Antebellum concert at the BiLo Center!  I am very excited.  To be honest, I am not a HUGE concert gal, but I am in much need of a ladies night out!

I learn the same hard lesson EVERY summer.  I am not cut out to be a stay-at-home-mom.  Is that awful?  I mean, I LOVE my son.  Dearly.  So much that it hurts.  But after being with him all day long every day, hearing my name is equivalent to listening to fingernails on a chalkboard.  Wow, I feel terrible just typing that out.  But, this blog is a log of my true feelings, and that's how I feel right now.

Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.  We've been shut in doors for a week with everything going on with Scott's family.  When we are out and about, I feel differently.  So, please do not judge me! LOL :)

I will post some pictures tomorrow.  We have a busy week with friends coming up this next week, so I'll have great, fun pictures to share with you!

GO GAMECOCKS!

I posted a new devotion on my other blog this morning.  Click here to read it.

No comments: