Friday, June 8, 2012

top 10 things i love most about summer



10.)  I LOVE not knowing what day it is because I have NOTHING that I HAVE to do.

  9.)  I LOVE not having to set my alarm each night before falling asleep.

  8.)  I LOVE floating in the pool under the sun while reading a book.

  7.)  I LOVE taking my son "exploring" around the Upstate and playing in creeks and rivers.

  6.)  I LOVE riding on a boat in the middle of the lake with some of my favorite friends.

  5.)  I LOVE having my husband home on Fridays.

  4.)  I LOVE staying up late every night entranced by whatever movie I've taped on the DVR.

  3.)  I LOVE snuggling with my favorite five year old in the mornings while watching cartoons.

  2.)  I LOVE watching my baby nephew play in the pool.

  1.)  I LOVE thunderstorms and afternoon naps!


These are in no particular order.  I just thought it would be fun to share with you some of my favorite things about summer!

We are definitely off to a great start!  Stay tuned for pics from our weekend...

No comments: