Sunday, October 28, 2012

2 in 1 post


I have one thing to say.  SEE THIS MOVIE!!!  HUH-larious!  I truly laughed from start to finish.  On top of the humor, the music/singing and performing was very entertaining. And my little Twilight alumni rocked the lead in this movie.

$10.50  was a small price to pay for this comedy.  Yes, I did just say that!  So, you know it must be good.


No matter who you pull for in college football, if you are human, your heart HAD TO go out to Marcus Lattimore during yesterdays game.  The ONLY time I pull against S. Carolina in football is when they play Tennessee, but I must admit that yesterday I was happy they pulled out a win in honor of Marcus.  I, hopefully along with you, will be lifting this class act player up in prayer.  I look forward to hearing just how extensive the damage is.  I pray this injury doesn't end his career.

That's it for now, folks.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: