Thursday, October 25, 2012

little bit of everything and a whole lot of NOTHING!

 (Above)  This is one of my ALL TIME favorite pictures of Laurie and Preston.  I took this when he was only a few weeks old.  Laurie wasn't even able to sit up and hold him.  Look at how he's looking at her...it melts my heart.  Literally.
 This is one of me and the two monsters boys one afternoon last year playing in the yard.  (Man, my hair was long...hmmm, makes me want to grow it back out. ) Look how much they have grown!
 Me and my FAVORITE man at the Keowee cabin.  GOOD TIMES!!
And here is a picture of Jacob, Bella and Edward in Breaking Dawn Part 2!  I saved the BEST for last!!!  Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but my blood pressure begins to rise when I think of this November 18!   I cannot wait to see this movie!  A year was entirely too long to wait for it. 

I hope that everyone has had a nice Thursday so far.  Thank God tomorrow is Friday!  :)  I am not sure what I am doing this weekend, but if I fall into anything interesting, I'll make sure to take pictures!

No comments: