Sunday, October 21, 2012

home sweet home

 Well, we are home from Disney!  We had an awesome time!  I am BEAT, but all the walking was worth it to watch JP enjoy himself.  We arrived at our condo about 3:30 AM Wednesday morning...UGH!  I wrote JP a note (pictured above)  telling him where we were.  Up until this point all he knew was that we were going on a "long trip."   It was so much fun.
 (above)  I made him read the note to me.   Due to the fact that it was SO LATE, (or early), it took him a few minutes to realize what the note meant.  He knows that Disney is in Orlando! 
 SURPRISE!  SURPRISE!  He perked up all of a sudden!!!  
And mommy was just as excited as he was!
 
 
 
We had an incredible trip!  The weather was SUPER HOT.  That was the only downfall.  I will post more pictures later.  I hope everyone has had a good week!  

No comments: