Tuesday, October 23, 2012

if i could build the perfect CD right now...

...it would look something like this.  And I know that most everyone could care less, but I saw this on another blog so I thought I would do it.
  1. California Girls -  Katy Perry
  2. Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
  3. It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
  4. Smile -  Uncle Kracker
  5. Get You Home - Chris Young
  6. Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
  7. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  8. Love Story - Taylor Swift
  9. Marry Me - Train
  10. One More Night - Maroon 5

Okay, so if I ever get around to it I plan on making myself a mixed CD.  It's a little middle school-ish, I know, but these are a FEW of my favorite songs right now.

And on a side note...Maroon 5 is coming to Atlanta in March!!!!  Another goal of mine is to get tickets to that concert!  WOOHOO!!!!

No comments: