Wednesday, June 12, 2013

1st week of summer

Whew!  As I wipe my brow.  I am tired.  About this time each summer I gain a new love and respect for stay at home mothers.  I began keeping my friend Kerri's son this week.  He and JP are TOO cute together and get along so well.  We are having a lot of fun.  I have been working really hard to keep the house in order while providing them with fun activities, structure and routine. 

And I thought my classroom was hard.  It "ain't got nothin'"  on this job!  But, I love it!  Not to mention it is keeping my mind occupied from the haunting thoughts that Satan threatens to flood my mind with from time to time. Yep, busy has been good for this girl!

 
So this is little Andrew.  He is a riot!  Add him to JP and I am in stitches all day.  Literally.  This is the only week he is with us for five days.  I do believe we'll miss him when he is not here.  Such a sweetheart.
 




We began our week downtown, of course.  My favorite.  Sprinklers and picnic fun!
 






What's summer fun without pool day, sidewalk chalk and shaving cream?!  (All those lesson plans I had to write during my Early Childhood classes are paying off after all!)
 
 
As you can see, we really are having a blast.  Preston has enjoyed getting to know "Anderoos" as well! 
 

 
I look forward to an entire summer of sunny days by the pool.  I hope everyone has had a good week so far.  I hope to do a better job of blogging every day (or at least every other day) this summer.  My computer was dropped by a (very small) member of my family recently.  The charger was ripped from the side and now there is a short in the connection.  So, I am having a hard time keeping my laptop charged.  I am looking into getting it repaired.  Until then...bear with me.
 
Not sure what tomorrow holds for this gang.  I can tell you that I will have fun pictures to post from my weekend.  I'll be testing out my new jet ski! 
 
Yippee!



No comments: