Saturday, June 1, 2013

1st part of the weekend and feeling good so far.....

I made plans to make NO plans this weekend.  On purpose.  I have kept myself SO BUSY every single weekend, I thought that it would be a good idea to stay home and just relax for a few days.  And let me tell you, it has felt great so far.  I am looking forward to ONE more day of rest!

My parents spent the day in the mountains of Hendersonville with friends/family while my sister and I spent the day at home with little Preston.  The majority of our day was spent by the pool.  So nice.




 
JP went to Dollywood today with his dad.  They had a wonderful time!  I'm sure he is beat!  I hope he sleeps well.  I miss him so much when he is not with me.  However, I have to say that each time I've spoken on the phone with him this weekend, he has mentioned what a "lucky boy" he is.  When I ask him why, he literally lists all the people who "love him."  I guess I should be thankful that he feels this way.  What a blessing.  As I sit here and write this out, I realize that God is using those words from his little mouth to reassure me that everything in our life is going to be okay. 
 
JP is loved by many.  And he feels that.  Thank You, Lord.
 
I have nothing planned for tomorrow other than church.  And hopefully the weather will cooperate for me to spend another day by the pool. 
 
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.  I will take only a SECOND to rub in the fact that I am completely finished with work after this week.  Thursday, to be exact.  Forever.  *Sigh* 
 

 
 
 I look forward to spending the summer with my boy and also my best friend's boy, Andrew.  Good times ahead!  Busy times. I will have my hands full, but we are going to have a BLAST!!!  I have lots of activities planned.
 
Well, that's all for tonight.  Sleep well, friends...
 


 


No comments: