Wednesday, June 5, 2013

random

Clearly it was not the greatest afternoon to take JP swimming.....storm "Andrea"  blew us back inside after about five minutes!   
 
 
This is the face of PURE joy!
 
 
 
And these are the excited faces that come as a result of school being OUT after tomorrow!!  This boy makes me so happy... Can't wait to spend the summer with him!
 
 
 
My mom reminded me today that I had not posted all the "inspired by God" writing that I have promised recently.  It is NOT because I have not been working on them.  They are just not completed.  At night I am having a hard time putting my thoughts together.  (Heck, during the day I cannot put two thoughts together!)  Once we are out of school I believe that will change.  I hope.
 
 
Tomorrow is IT for me.  It's over. I am really excited and thankful for this new opportunity I have to go back to school and begin a new career.  I have been ready for this for a very long time.  Having said that, the reality of tomorrow being my last day is keeping me awake tonight even though I am SO SLEEPY.  I welcome your prayers.  The closing of a chapter in your life is always tough.  Even when it's a positive thing.
 
And unfortunately, this is not the only chapter in my life coming to a close...
 
 
On a lighter note, I am going to my best friend's son's graduation tomorrow night.  I haven't been to a high school graduation in forever!  Fun!  This weekend, JP and I are house/dog sitting for my other best friend.  In other words, JP will be in HEAVEN!  He loves their dogs.  And having all the kids' toys/bedrooms to himself is appealing as well!  I'm sure I will post pictures for my JP "followers" to see. 
 
 
That's all for now.  Have a happy Thursday!  
 
 


No comments: