I literally have nothing to write about. I am only posting because it's been a few days and I know you are probably tired of looking at my list of summer favorites. So, in light of my empty mind tonight, you get to read a bulleted list of whatever pops into my head.
Interesting, I know. I'm already snoring.
- I took JP to see the animated movie, "Epic" yesterday. It was pretty cute. I wouldn't tell you to pay the price of a ticket to see it, but if it just happens to come on the television I wouldn't necessarily turn the channel either. Out of five stars, I would probably give it two and a half.
- My last day of work is this Thursday. Forever. I am having a little anxiety over that, as I have shared with you before. Very bittersweet. Having said that, I am excited about my summer.
- JP lost his first top tooth. The Tooth Fairy brought him TEN DOLLARS. And we'll just say, he didn't lose it at my house. LOL. My spoiled baby boy.
- I have gotten into the habit of falling asleep with my headphones on, and John Mayer radio playing on Pandora. Relaxing.
- One of my new favorite songs is "Details in the Fabric" by Jason Mraz. It came on Pandora one day while I was in my car. The lyrics caught me off guard and I began to cry. Big shocker, I know! The words and music were so beautiful and really mirrored my emotions at the time. YouTube it, if you are a Mraz fan. And be patient with the beginning of the song...it's a little annoying. But once he starts singing it's a great song.
- I'm really going to miss my coworkers.
- I am not looking forward to going to college again.
- I drank a Diet Lemonade from Chick Fil A for dinner tonight. I like the frozen lemonade from Burger King better.
- We do not have major plans this weekend. Keep checking for pictures though. You'll be ready to see pictures by then after reading this rambling MESS.
- My mom has not been feeling well lately. Please keep her in your prayers.
- My second mom, Christi's, father in law is not doing so well. He is the one who is battling cancer. Pray for their family as well. Cancer STINKS!
- Speaking of cancer, yesterday was my brother's birthday. June 3rd. It's funny because it has been such a LONG TIME ago, but my family always seems to subconsciously know when that day rolls around. I praise God that he is so much better off where he is! Sometimes I cannot wait to get there.
Hopefully I will be inspired tomorrow to write something (anything) worthwhile.