Sunday, June 2, 2013

my favorite things of summer


I am in love.  I went through the Burger King drive through yesterday to get Preston a cheeseburger.  I ordered a large Frozen lemonade.  I had never had one before.  OH. MY. GOODNESS.  By itself, it was heavenly, (if you like lemonade), but by the pool?  Mercy!  I definitely suggest you swing by a Burger King and give this little yummy a try! 

Tervis Tumblers are awesome for many reasons. I found the one pictured above in Gatlinburg at the Tervis Tumbler store.  I HAD to have it since Live, Love, Laugh is the title of this blog!  This beauty accompanies me on the boat and to school each morning filled with sweet tea....Mmmm. 

Which brings me to my next favorite thing...


If you love sweet tea as much as I do, I probably do not need to sell you on this one!  I purchase this piece of sin once a week for my family.  It starts my day off JUST right!



NCIS ended.  The Voice is rapidly approaching it's finale.  But, have no fear!!  SYTYCD is the perfect show to slide up into my #1 slot!  Love it!


FLIP FLOPS.  Need I say more?  They are a MUST for summertime.  Whether you are wearing jeans, shorts, skirts, a bathing suit or NOTHING (just kidding) it's the perfect shoe for this time of year.  And since Old Navy sells them 2 for $5 on a pretty regular basis, there is no excuse not to have a pair in every color!



I'm not even sure what to say about this one.  I was introduced to this cookie last week.  How I have managed to live without it for this long will remain a mystery.  The Chick Fil A chocolate chip cookie cost a dollar and some change.  Normally I would tell you that you are CRAZY to pay that amount for one cookie.  Especially when you can go to McDonald's and get 3 for $1.  But, trust me when I tell you....SPEND THE MONEY ON THIS COOKIE!!  You get what you pay for.

In addition to the frozen lemonade, I love Rita's Ice.  JP and I love to stop into the little shop and eat out on their patio.  They also sell ice cream, if you'd rather have that.  Me?  I order the cherry ice every time.  Yummy.


Those are just a few of my obsessions this summer.  Hopefully this post will put your mind at ease.  I am SURE that all of you have been driving yourselves insane wondering what I am into these days.

Well, now you know!  

No comments: