Tuesday, August 21, 2007

1st Day of School

Well, here they are! A few pics from JP's first day at school! I cried the moment I walked through the door! He smiled the whole time. He went straight from me to his teacher and NEVER looked back! He had a great time. When I took him back today he did the same thing. I do not let him see me at all throughout the day. I peek in to look at him periodically---he's always playing with toys and happy! It does my heart good. My aunt has been picking him up and taking him to her house in the afternoons. I cannot get there fast enough!!! When I walk through the door he screams and crawls to me--he hugs me and looks at me for what seems like forever! I'M SO IN LOVE!!!! His 1st bus ride! (I transport the children, so he's with me!)
I've never been so tired in my whole life! Or at least in the past 12 months!
I think I like Ritz Crackers.

This isn't a bottle!
Who are you and why are you making me eat??
......now you're telling me I have to hold my own bottle?!

I'm pooped!







3 comments:

DeAnna said...

That's great that he is happy there, eases those worries you were having. Honestly, he really does keep getting cuter and cuter, I just want to pinch those cheeks! :)

Janet03 said...

Yeah! I'm so glad it went well. He is so precious! I MISS EVERYONE SO MUCH!

starzy18 said...

He is just too cute! I will peak in on him every chance I get, which isn't much with our wild bunch! Every time I have peaked in he has been playing and happy!