Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BABY STEPS!!

JP is taking steps!!!!! He is taking 3 or 4 steps pretty consistently! It is so cute. He just goes from one person to the next with his little arms straight up in the air smiling! Once he reaches his destination he looks around the room (to make sure you're looking at him) and claps!

I am on my way to bed. I have some pictures of the past few days to post, but honestly I am pooped right now! It's not easy to keep up the blog and take care of little WILD man too!

Be patient with me! Goodnight!

4 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Go JP go!! Mommy you better eat your Wheaties so you can keep up with that little man.
Thanks so much for praying for us, I can't wait to see what God has in store at the end of all of this.
Erin

Andrea said...

I promise it will be worth it!

starzy18 said...

I am sooo proud of him! He is such a cutie! I wish that I could visit him more, I know he is across the hall! I have to agree with you that he is a WILD man!

Natalie said...

Girlfriend...I'm right there with you! Too darn tired to post! I need to see video of this little guy walking!!! Way to go JP!!!