Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pictures from My 1st Birthday

1st picture taken as a ONE year old!
Getting ready to eat my 1st meal as a ONE year old!
Hangin' out with daddy at the hospital.
My 1st kiss from daddy as a ONE year old!
Me and daddy reading my favorite book.
Not sure what I think of the VERY BLUE icing!
Mommy thinks it looks cute on me.
Feelin' kinda woozy!

YIPPEE!! Presents! (what is a present??)

It makes noise and lights up...I couldn't ask for anything more!


Now I can learn to walk!

My 1st bath as a ONE year old!




Today was fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JP!


8 comments:

Rose said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby boy! I love his fat lil rolls in the bath tub.

Aim said...

Happy Birthday JP!! It was fun to see your pictures. I agree with your mom you look so adorable with frosting on your face :)

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!! You're too cute!

LouLou said...

Happy birthday, you precious boy!!!! I love all the pics from the first day as a one year old. I feel like we were there with you! Praying for you all!

love you!

theowensclan said...

Sweet, Sweet pictures. The toys look like a lot of fun, they are fun for the grown-ups too! Sandy looks so precious. I didn't think about how much JP would wear her out. She's such a champ. We're praying Scott gets well soon and comes home. We love you all!!

Bekah said...

He is so so so so precious. Absolutely adorable. Happy Birthday sweet boy!

jajbs said...

Happy Birthday, precious boy! You are adorable!

Amanda

Melissa said...

love the tub toys. Great learning time : ). Looks like you are really enjoying him. Talk to you soon. miss ya
Melissa