Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More JP Pics & Update on Scott


I'll break my neck to see the T.V
Nana!!!! What are you doing kissin' me?? Baby Einstein is on!

I love to read books!

Playin' with my aunt Rose

I just wanted to share some pics with you. It may be a while before I blog again. They are putting Scott in the hospital tomorrow. No one seems to know what's going on. He still has the fever/chills/sweats. We will be under the care of an Infectious Disease doctor for the most part. They will start him on some different antibiotics and monitor his fever activity. The are going to do lots of blood tests. After we go through that, the ENT wants to surgically remove the mass in his neck and biopsy it again. SO, after all of this, HOPEFULLY they will find out what's going on!
I am not sure how long we'll be there. Just continue to pray for us. JP will be fine, I'm sure, but mommy and daddy are NOT HAPPY about being away from him for any amount of time. I will try and update if and when I can. I may have to get Terry to "hijack" the blog again for me!!
Thanks for all the support!


15 comments:

Anne said...

Ugh. No fun.

I'll be sending a lot of positive thoughts your, JP and Scott's way. Hang in there. Just think of all the good times ahead after all this due payin' is over. :-)

Anne
http://www.archiesroom.com

Bekah said...

I wish they could figure out what is going on. I will be praying for wisdom for the doctors and peace for you guys. Hugs to your family.

Jami said...

Oh Andrea! I'm praying!!

theowensclan said...

Our prayers are with you all. I hope you get some resolution to this.
I look forward to "T-Dub" updates!

Jennifer said...

Gosh, you guys have been put through the ringer lately. I'll pray that the doctor's can determine what's wrong and begin to address it. I know what you mean about being away from JP - I couldn't stand to be away from Max the first couple of years. But, now that he's throwing lovely temper tantrums I don't mind being away a day or two! :)

Take care,
Jennifer

Karen D. said...

Andrea,
I will be praying!!! I have never met you guys, but I want Scott to be well!

Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!

Love,
Karen

Andrea said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that Scott isn't feeling better. I'll keep you all in my prayers!!

jajbs said...

Praying wisdom for his doctors. I know this is tough, but your HEavenly Father will carry you through this, just as He did during your adopiton of JP. He is faithful to hear us when we call out to Him.

Hang in there.

Amanda

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I'm sorry to hear that Scott has to go into the hospital. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of things very quickly. I'll be praying that he is better very soon so you can both enjoy every minute with the precious and comical JP. :-)


Sharon

LouLou said...

Andrea,
I am praying that Scott is just healed. PERIOD. I know this has to be so difficult on you guys. I wish we lived closer, so I could help with JP!

love you!

Melissa said...

Andrea, We are all thinking of you and Scott. I wish I could do something. I am glad that the doctors are going to figure this out so you can move forward. Melissa

Natalie said...

Oh Andrea and Scott...you are in my prayers. This just makes me so sad to see you guys going through this. You are such a wonderful and faithful family and I know that God is there with you.

DeAnna said...

I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through so much. I will definitely be praying that God heals Scott. Even if the drs don't know what is going on, we know that HE does!!!

Rose said...

Praying for you guys! Rose

Whitney said...

Praying for strength for you all and a miraculous recovery!