Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Making the Most of the Hospital

My brown-eyed boy!
This is the face I make after I bite mommy's leg!
If she takes another picture of me.....
It's so exhausting being this cute!



Don't we make a great pair?!
Daddy was able to sit BESIDE the bed today and read!




Me and "GaGa"
I love watching the construction!
Today was a good day for Scott. Remember him in your prayers tomorrow. He is having his other surgery at 3:00 (hospital time) so, who knows when!
Tomorrow's my little man's 1st birthday! We are going to the hospital tomorrow morning before Scott's procedure to eat a cupcake together and sing Happy Birthday!
Jp's been such a joy at the hospital---he truly is the happiest baby I've ever been around. Hope you enjoyed the pics!




9 comments:

Rose said...

He is just adorable! My mom is a "gaga" too. Never heard of another one. Will be praying for scott! Happy birthday, birthday BOY!

starzy18 said...

JP has grown in the past 11 days! I will be praying for Scott tomorrow. Happy 1st Birthday JP!

Natalie said...

Thank you so much for checking in and letting us know how Scott is doing. We will continue to keep him in our prayers.

JP is just too sweet! What a cute kid! And he's going to be ONE tomorrow...oh my goodness! Tell him HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY from Bella, Kennedy and KC Wilde!!!!

Jami said...

Andrea - I haven't been able to check my blogs lately....I am praying for Scott and you too. Your JP is so adorable!!

theowensclan said...

I love the pictures. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. We are praying for you all.

Dear God, Please be with Scott and the Dr. tomorrow. I pray that the Dr. will find the pouch in good condition and that Scott will be healed completely. I pray for peace and comfort for the entire Beam/Cothran family. Amen.

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

How Cute! What good medicine for daddy. I'm praying for you guys. I've got a question: Is hospital time like guatemala adoption time?- you guys should be pros. Anyway, praying for great news and healing.
Happy Birthday JP!!

Andrea said...

Erin,

To answer your question....I'm beginning to wonder. They say that God never puts more on us than we can handle.

I'm feeling VERY flattered!!

Janet03 said...

Andrea,
I have learned in the past 7 years, God has the best sense of humor! He really doesn't put more on you than you can handle. I've said HEAVEN is going to be so much fun! He just keeps me laughing and guessing, what next! Keep hanging in there!
Janet

HeleninGuate said...

Happy birthday, JP! If you had been here in Guatemala, we would have had to had fireworks--big tradition. Great pictures. He just keeps getting cuter.

We're praying for Scott and you, Andrea. Thanks for keeping us posted on what is going on there.