Sunday, August 12, 2007

Birthday Fun with Mary E. & Taylor!










JP loved his birthday gifts from Mary E. and Taylor! It was ALL Baby Einstein books--his two favorite things!
We are home from the hospital. Scott is feeling better--just slow. We are very happy to be home. I am going to Babies R Us today to buy a forward facing car seat. He is going to think he died and went to Heaven!
This week is my FINAL week at home with him. I cry every time I think of that. Not quite what I had in mind when I took the time off! hehe! I am going to try and enjoy this week as much as possible.


2 comments:

theowensclan said...

Hey Andrea, I know he is going to love the books. I'm glad Scott is home. It must feel so great to have everyone home under one roof. I hope the week goes by very slowly and that you enjoy every minute. You certainly deserve a slower paced week.

Whitney said...

I am so glad you are all home! Praying for a good week at home and good news on Scott!