Thursday, April 5, 2012

lindi rose turned one, too!

Pretty girl!
Preston getting thrown around by Uncle T & loving it!
Sweet little foot...
Lots of love in this room!

Lindi tore into her cake and pitched a fit when it was over - Preston, on the other hand, was about to fall asleep and wanted NOTHING to do with his!
I posted this picture twice, just ignore the other one.
Sweet, sweet babies!

Big cousin helping the littles with their gifts.
Aunt Rose bought Preston a bag of books....his FAVORITE!
Uncle Scottie and Andy gave Lindi a girlie Bible and a stuffed elephant.
The big hit of the night was Lindi's Disney Princess car from Nana Faye, Papa Jack & Laurie.
What if we were ALL this excited over our Bibles??!! (Hmm, I might feel a devotional coming on...)
Well, we've had a very good, but very lazy week off of work so far! It has been very low-key and nice. Early tomorrow morning, we will be leaving for Gatlinburg. I am SO EXCITED! We will return on Monday afternoon sometime. I am taking my computer and praying that the resort has Wi-Fi. If so, I'll be sure to post our pictures so that I do not fall too far behind on my posts like last time!
I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Thursday!!!

No comments: