Wednesday, April 11, 2012

time for a new look

I think it is time to re-do my bedroom! I will not even THINK about doing this until the summer when I am off work. I simply do not have the time while I am working full-time.


When we first bought our bedspread, I loved it! For those of you who have not seen it, it is navy blue and a soft gold. I still think that it has a nice look, but I am leaning more towards a "beachy" feel now. What do you think? I am open to ideas...this was just one that I am tossing around. Buying the bedspread is the first step!


In addition to the bedroom, this summer I hope to paint our kitchen AND make a few changes in our living room. Now that there is no longer a baby in the house, I would LOVE to add a coffee table back into the room.


Again, these are only a few ideas that I have had recently. Whatever changes I DO make, I'll be sure and post plenty of before/after pictures for you!


I hope everyone has had a fabulous day!

No comments: