Friday, April 13, 2012


What a week! It was a four day week for me, so I am not sure why it seemed SO LONG. Oh well! Thank GOODNESS it's over....almost.
What are your plans this weekend?? Scott has a carnival tonight for his school. He is required to be there the whole time, so JP and I will not look for him to arrive home until really late. I am not sure what we are going to do. Something tells me we will end up at my parent's house. I foresee Laurie and I putting our boys to bed early so that we can catch up on our movie watching! Sounds like a plan to me.
Things continue to run pretty smoothly in our small part of the world. Thank the Lord! You can, however, keep our little Preston in your DAILY prayers. He was diagnosed today with asthma. Poor thing is having a hard time breathing right now. In addition to his daily breathing treatments, his pediatrician put him on TWO steroids today. UGH!! Those are always fun. Along with his mommy, we will all appreciate your prayer support. It doesn't seem to phase him too much...he is still the sweetest little thing. And so stinkin' smart. Here is a list of some of the many things he is doing at ONE year old:
  • He says every body's name fairly well
  • He knows the signs for "more", "help" and "please" and uses them appropriately
  • He LOVES to read books. He is able to fill in some of the words in several of his books and sings along to Old MacDonald
  • He knows the following animals and their sounds: cow, horse, cat, dog, duck, and sheep
  • He doesn't crawl anymore. He's been walking since before he was one, but he would still crawl if he wanted to get somewhere quickly. Now, he doesn't crawl anywhere
  • JP and Papa are still his favorite two people

That's about it for now. I hope that you all have a FABULOUS Friday! I will continue to post pictures from our weekend in Tennessee!

No comments: