Sunday, April 29, 2012

the rehearsal




 The Sanctuary
 BIG Bubba and Li'l Bubba
 JP and BJay (I have to say that included in the groomsmen is, JP, BJay, TJ and PJ) Seriously?!
 The beautiful bride-to-be
 Rose and Terry (parents of the groom)
 JP doing his best to stand still....ha!
 This is gonna look SO good in a tux
 Here comes the bride...

 Two of my favorite boys in the world
 The cake
 Stella's Southern Bistro in Simpsonville
 Papa and his boy

 Miss Lindi Rose

 A tired JP waiting on dinner....thank goodness we brought the Power Ranger book

 Awww, love these two
 Nanny and Lindi
 JP eating his Go-gurt
 Josh, Scott, Jamie and Joey - Scott coached these three guys in baseball in middle school AND at Wade Hampton.  They grew up!  My, how time flies...

JP with his Bubba and Natalea





Last night was a lot of fun.  JP has been sick for two days, so I was worried about how he would do.  He seems better now, thank goodness! 


I will take as many pictures as I can of the wedding party.  I do not know what I'll be allowed to shoot.  Every professional photographer has their own set of rules about that kind of thing. 


Stay tuned... 

No comments: