Friday, November 16, 2012

finally friday updates

WOW.  What a long week!  I am so grateful for the weekend.  I do not have very long to write, so I thought I would give you a few updates from our crazy week...
  • Laurie made it home from the hospital and is doing fairly well.  We are all so proud of her.  She is such a trooper!  Her expected recovery time is two to three weeks.  Praise God!!
  • As you can see from the pictures, Preston got his 1st haircut before his mommy had surgery.  He looks like such a little man now.  He is the SWEETEST most rotten thing EVER!  (And sometimes mean! lol )
  • Mom's school brought a meal over for our family last night.  I would like to send out a SHOUT OUT to those guys!  It was such a sweet gesture and my stomach THANKS YOU! 
  • LOTS of you have sent text messages and emails expressing your support for us during this time, we are so blessed with good friends.
  • Breaking Dawn Part Two is in my NEAR FUTURE!  I am dying to see it!!!!!!!!
  • I have an overwhelming desire to drive to Charleston one Saturday and go on a walking Ghost Tour.  Random, I know.  I've never been on one and I think it would be fun.  Any takers?!  :)
  • JP is doing well in school, in spite of our circumstances at the moment.  If he would STOP TALKING IN CLASS, it would be better for everyone!  He promises to begin following directions in December! Ha!
Well, that's all for now.  I will write again this weekend.  HAPPY FRIDAY, FRIENDS!

No comments: