Friday, November 9, 2012

pre-thanksgiving, thanksgiving meal

 Our spread....YUM-E!
 Preston and Lindi playing chase.

 This was supposed to be a hug - awww!
 My uncle T, and Lindi's Papa!
 Lindi's mommy and daddy posing for a picture.  Cheese!
 Bubba and Natalea (aka, Jamie and Natalie)
 Me and bubba!  I should have taken my coat off to reveal my GAMECOCK attire!  This Clemson Tiger may not have been so quick to take his picture with me.

We got together with my mom's side of the family tonight for Thanksgiving.  Both of my cousins married nurses who work the night shift.  Couple that with my sister's upcoming surgery and we didn't have a choice but to get together early. 

I have to be honest.  I was not extremely excited at first...this Thanksgiving is difficult for me.  Having said that, I got over it within the first five minutes of being around these CRAZY people!  Lots of laughs and lots of good food.

I love my family.

No comments: