And, believe me, I have a LOT on my brain.
I think I will throw out a handful of bullets that are shooting through my head at the moment.
- I spent most of today moving furniture with my dad. My entire body hurts!
- I am dreading work tomorrow.
- I am so proud of JP - while we were occupied moving things around today, he completely entertained himself. He is so mannerly and kind.
- Other times, I want to choke him. (Just sayin'....)
- I am really anxious and nervous about my sister's surgery next Tuesday. So is she. I am having to remind myself DAILY of what God tells us in the book of Matthew about worry.
- Lots of things are changing in my life right now. I have never been afraid of change... until now.
- You definitely learn who your REAL friends are when you are sitting in a valley.
- Despite my circumstances, I still feel blessed. I have an amazing family, extended "family" and friends.
- Sometimes when you think something is a "God-thing," it's not. Sometimes when you think He's specifically placed someone in your life, He hasn't. And realizing that hurts. I need to learn to guard my heart a little more closely.
- I want to go to Dollywood for Thanksgiving.
- Hopefully I will be sitting in a condo ON THE SAND in Myrtle Beach the week before Christmas.
Tomorrow is HUMP-day. One more day closer to the weekend...hooray!