Sunday, November 18, 2012


I found this picture today and thought that I would re post it.  First of all, and most importantly, look at the little bundle of sweetness sleeping on my chest.  This picture was taken during our first trip to Guatemala at Christmas time.  Next, take a gander at how young I look....man, have I aged!  It actually makes me a little sad to see this!  LOL  I guess children (and life) will do that to you.

Okay, that was probably the most interesting thing about this post.  I do not have much to say.  I had a great morning at church.  When I feel like writing more, I'll tell you about the service.  It was awesome.  With everything that has taken place this week in our home, I had actually planned on sleeping in this morning and skipping church.  I should know better.  Every time I plan on NOT going,  God speaks DIRECTLY to me through the message.  He's amazing like that.  I am very thankful for a short work week this week!  I am not sure of our Thanksgiving plans at this point, but being off work is plenty for me to be thankful for! 

I will close with the words to a song we sang at the beginning of our service this morning.  You've most probably heard them.  I have listened to these lyrics a MILLION times, but I must say, when I sang them this morning, their meaning touched me on a new level...

"Lord prepare me
to be a sanctuary
pure and holy, tried and true.
With thanksgiving, I'll be a living
Sanctuary for you."
 
 



No comments: